Book Now from £18.00
Grease The Musical
THE ONE YOU WANT. THE ONE YOU NEED. OH YES INDEED!
Grittier and more electrifying than ever before, the world’s best-loved musical makes a triumphant return to London’s Dominion Theatre.
Starring Peter Andre, who will be making his West End debut playing the role of Vince Fontaine, Australian star singer and actor Jason Donovan will play Teen Angel, Dan Partridge (Link Larkin in Hairspray UK tour) and Olivia Moore (Waitress at the Adelphi Theatre & Heathers at Theatre Royal Haymarket) will star as Danny and Sandy.
After a whirlwind summer romance, leather-clad greaser Danny and girl-next-door Sandy are unexpectedly reunited when she transfers to Rydell High for senior year. But can they survive the trials and tribulations of teenage life and find true love once more?
Bursting with hits including Summer Nights, Greased Lightnin’, Hopelessly Devoted to You and You’re the One That I Want, this thrilling new production is directed by the Leicester Curve’s Artistic Director Nikolai Foster, and choreographed by the legendary Arlene Phillips.
Grease arrives back in the West End for 26 weeks only from May 2022.
It’s the one that you want - so don’t miss out!
- Access Information
For more information on accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ
- Cancellation Policy
No refund or exchanges are available after purchase.
Grease – Jason Donovan Performances*
w/c 27th June 2022
· Wednesday 29th June 19:30
· Thursday 30th June 14:30
· Thursday 30th June 19:30
· Friday 1st July 19:30
· Saturday 2nd July 14:30
· Saturday 2nd July 19:30
w/c 4th July 2022
· Monday 4th July 2022 19:30
· Tuesday 5th July 2022 19:30
· Wednesday 6th July 2022 19:30
· Thursday 7th July 2022 14:30
· Thursday 7th July 2022 19:30
· Friday 8th July 2022 19:30
· Saturday 9th July 2022 14:30
· Saturday 9th July 2022 19:30
w/c 12th September 2022
· Monday 12th September 2022 19:30
· Tuesday 13th September 2022 19:30
· Wednesday 14th September 2022 19:30
· Thursday 15th September 2022 14:30
· Thursday 15th September 2022 19:30
· Friday 16th September 2022 19:30
· Saturday 17th September 2022 14:30
· Saturday 17th September 2022 19:30
w/c 19th September 2022
· Monday 19th September 2022 19:30
· Tuesday 20th September 2022 19:30
· Wednesday 21st September 2022 19:30
· Thursday 22nd September 2022 14:30
· Thursday 22nd September 2022 19:30
· Friday 23rd September 2022 19:30
w/c 3rd October 2022
· Monday 3rd October 2022 19:30
· Tuesday 4th October 2022 19:30
· Wednesday 5th October 2022 19:30
· Thursday 6th October 2022 14:30
· Thursday 6th October 2022 19:30
· Friday 7th October 2022 19:30
· Saturday 8th October 2022 14:30
· Saturday 8th October 2022 19:30
w/c 10th October 2022
· Monday 10th October 2022 19:30
· Tuesday 11th October 2022 19:30
· Wednesday 12th October 2022 19:30
· Thursday 13th October 2022 14:30
· Thursday 13th October 2022 19:30
· Friday 14th October 2022 19:30
· Saturday 15th October 2022 14:30
· Saturday 15th October 2022 19:30
*The appearance of any member of cast is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control.
- Good To Know
Please note, Dominion Theatre are unable to accept tickets presented on mobile devices, and therefore ask that all tickets are presented in paper format. Failure to do so may result in an additional charge at the box office.
- Suitable For Children
The production is recommended for ages 7+. Children under the age of 5 cannot be admitted to the auditorium. All patrons, regardless of age must have a valid ticket. Smoking depicted on stage / occasional strong language.
Tuesday 3rd of May - Saturday 29th of October
268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ
Latest customer reviews
6 July 2022
Fantastic seats. Great show. Peter and Jason could do more but overall very good show
Trevor light Confirmed ticket purchaser
14 June 2022
If you are expecting the Grease that we all know and love don't bother! I love the theatre and can honestly say this is the first show that has disappointed me. Songs you don't recognise in it, acting over exaggerated, sequence of songs you do know all wrong and characters that don't fit the film. Was more like a school play if i'm honest which would have been great if you didn't have to pay the money you paid to see it. I'm not normally this negative but will not be recommending this one to friends. Second half was a bit better but not enough for me to give a good review. Four of us attended and were all of the same opinion. Note: Peter Andre was not on the night that we attended and his understudy was great however not sure that even Peter Andres performance would have changed this review.
Mel Taylor Confirmed ticket purchaser
5 June 2022
Victoria Confirmed ticket purchaser